Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] How to see my Router

 

On Wed, May 02, 2012 at 03:54:39PM -0000, Donald wrote:
> I am running Centos 5. My Linux computer as well as a Window 7 computer are branched into a Cisco Linksys E2000 router and to the internet. I can see my router on the Window system. My question is: How do I see my Router and the it's settings on my Linux computer?

Do you mean physically connected with a cable or are you trying to set
up a wireless connection.

CentOS will use older versions of programs, and sometimes not have a
driver for a network card. I have a page that I just linked in answer
to a somewhat different subject, that goes through testing if the
problem is your card.

This is assuming that that problem is that you have a wireless card that
isn't working under CentOS.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys EB3467D6

Giles: I'll have you know that I have very, um, many
relaxing hobbies.
Buffy: Such as?
Giles: Well, um...I enjoy cross-referencing.
Buffy: Do you stuff your own shirts or do you send 'em out?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment