Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: What is this?

 

If not too concerned about the postmaster sending address - you can just
filter them to trash. I did.

gerald philly pa usa

On 5/18/2012 10:05 PM, Paul wrote:
>
> --- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "G.Linuxducks"<g.linuxducks@...> wrote:
>> Apparently, is a list/group member and group emails are bouncing as full
>> inbox on their side or a discontinued account even as maybe discontinued
>> ISP subscription etc.
>>
>> my guess....
>>
>> gerald philly pa usa
>>
> Probably All I know is I got another one. I'll probably get one after I post this too.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment