Sunday, December 2, 2012

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Thanks Roy and Paul and Arturo

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <jverhovec@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks Roy and Paul, My mistake was just that - my mistake.
>
> I had loaded 12.04 on disk and then onto my computer, but it did not work. Everyone said it should connect easily. I didn't understand why I could not get it to work. Then I discovered my mistake. I installed 10.04 instead of 12.04. So I feel very bad for causing such consternation. Thanks for helping.
>
> My next message should be from a Linux Ubuntu 12.04/.10 connection.

I learn the most when things go wrong. You may too.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (26)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment