Friday, December 28, 2012

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: NEWBIE with first question

 



Fr Dez 28 17:22:07 2012
Good evening.
Thank You for help.

> > Just a question:
> > Debian is a relationship to Ubuntu.
> > Is it easy to use Debian for a beginner.
> > I was looking for a "small" system, so I tried Lubuntu and Xubuntu
> > because both look better for me then Ubuntu.
> > But Lubutu crashed during install so I am using Xubuntu.
> >
> >
>
> I think debian can be a little of a challenge for many beginners.
*
My impression was, Ubuntu or Xubuntu is more easy for beginner.
Thank You for email.
Regards
Sophie

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (27)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment