Friday, December 21, 2012

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Update Pangolin-Quantal

 

Fr Dez 21 12:38:21 2012 Good morning. Thank You for help. I did "The
update manager GUI will offer you 12.10 Xubuntu" Because I am using
German language I could only find:"Aktualisierungen." I did it. But my
feeling ism this is still Pangolin. Where can I see, if it is Hardy or
Pangolin or Ocelot or Quantal. Then I did: "sudo do-release-upgrade"
Nothing happened. It is looking like if it is done. Thank You. Another
question, I do this once a week, is this ok or should I do more:"sudo rm
/var/lib/apt/lists/* -vf sudo apt-get clean sudo apt-get update
--fix-missing" Regards Sophie ((Should I delete old emails and only
send the new question for saving space)) Sorry I could not
read:"https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QuantalQuetzal/ReleaseNotes/XubuntuJoan"
This I could this:"This page does not exist yet. You can create a new
empty page, or use one of the page templates. Create new empty page
Or choose a page template to create an already-formatted page:...."

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment