Monday, December 3, 2012

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Thanks Roy and Paul and Arturo

Great news. Let us know when it is working to your satisfaction. And do not
hesitate to ask for help or give it as you feel that you have something to
share. Experience is the best teacher.

Roy
Using Kubuntu 12.10, 64-bit
Location: Canada


On 2 December 2012 23:03, Paul <pfrederick1@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
>
>
> --- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <jverhovec@...> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Roy and Paul, My mistake was just that - my mistake.
> >
> > I had loaded 12.04 on disk and then onto my computer, but it did not
> work. Everyone said it should connect easily. I didn't understand why I
> could not get it to work. Then I discovered my mistake. I installed 10.04
> instead of 12.04. So I feel very bad for causing such consternation. Thanks
> for helping.
> >
> > My next message should be from a Linux Ubuntu 12.04/.10 connection.
>
> I learn the most when things go wrong. You may too.
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LINUX_Newbies/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LINUX_Newbies/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
LINUX_Newbies-digest@yahoogroups.com
LINUX_Newbies-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment