Thursday, December 13, 2012

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] More hd space needed

 

On 12/01/2012 07:30 PM, James Jolin wrote:
> Starting to run out of hd space on my linux 13 partition. I could get
> some from the Windows partition but I can't find a way to do that even
> if I were to delete the Windows partition. Anybody got some ideas
> besides starting from scratch?

http://gparted.sourceforge.net/

I've used it for Linux and Windows partitions with no issues. Highly
recommended. Sorry I'm 12 days late with the advice.

Chad Martin

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment