Thursday, September 29, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Looking for Media player for Ubuntu 11.04

 

Since I'm not sure whether this group accepts attachments, I have put the screen shot of what I'm looking for in a player for Linux on my ComputingForSeniors group home page. It is Windows Media Player 11 as it appears on my display on my Vista system.

Normally it is not 'good' to put the URL of another group on a group but I want all of you who are interested to see exactly what I'm seeking.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ComputingForSeniors/

Comments and suggestions are welcome of course.

Kele

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment