Saturday, September 24, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: W8 & Linux

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, dvdpst <dvdposton@...> wrote:
>
> did you read the article. That will really help Linux when Win 8 comes out.
> Can you see every software developer sending MS their programme
> AND paying them 30 per cent to be able to sell it?

I read the article and all of the comments as well. I even left a few choice ones of my own as well. I'm sure Linux will do great if it cannot be installed onto computers. I can see all commercial developers bowing and scraping before Microsoft.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment