Tuesday, September 27, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: W8 & Linux

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "g.linuxducks" <g.linuxducks@...> wrote:
>
> I thought I was talking to an average consumer. But now this makes sense
> because you explain ....
> <<<When I do purchase computers I get them with no OS.
>
> You said....
> <<<But don't try to guilt trip me your lunacy!>>>
> My we're snotty. No lunacy here or your calling the world nuts and
> that's mental. Sorry.
>
> I believe it was asked to "top post" in replies ! You are in that minute
> minority then that "builds their own computers" type of crowd which are
> very very very few in the world. Most people are not suffering "lunacy"
> thank you when they pay for a OS preloaded personal computer. It is an
> extra hundred or two to put that together and put to market ? They pay
> it for a couple reasons.... one it saves all the time and aggravation of
> shopping piece by piece to put one together manually. That is worth the
> price to the manufacturer to do it for them. Don't you get it ? This YOU
> call lunacy.
>
> Number two, how many people in the world know anything about electricity
> and electronics and circuit boards and on and on and on. Try explaining
> why to get gold tips instead of brass tipped RAM Memory components to
> complete a RAM Upgrade and almost all people have no clue as to what you
> are talking about. Most people simply drop it off at the shop. THIS you
> call LUNACY ?
>
> Ask the average consumer why you are supposed to wear "static straps"
> when doing bench work with a desktop computer. Do you actually think you
> will get an answer ? If you are so knowledgeable with self building a
> computer - GOOD for you ! I happen to have a degree in Electronics and
> another family member who has run a Computer Repair Shop for 17 years.
>
> You need customer care public relations courses my friend before you
> would ever make your first dollar the way you bad mouth everything. Now
> I am not opening any can of worms here and you are free to say as you
> wish naturally - BUT I am finished with this and find you extremely rude
> and mentally untoward in some manner accusing the world of lunacy
> because of the 800 Million Computer Owners purchased theirs with an
> Operating System already installed . I have stated several reasons they
> have done that. You calling me as one of them - the 800 Million -
> "lunacy" to do that has you with the mental disposition that virtually
> every person of the 800 Million computers in the world are lunatics.
>
> That is a helluva way to go through life and lonely. You can keep that
> type flaming remark to your self as I will not post further to you.
> There is definitely something wrong with your mental disposition and you
> should seek help or an opinion perhaps. In fact don't go there because I
> have a qualified opinion in that I have served as a Layman Residential
> Therapist Assistant at a Drug Rehab years ago involved in many
> therapeutic applications.
>
> Good day and good bye sir until you are social again !
>
> gerald philly pa usa

Promise?

I always knew just being me would pay off big someday!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment