Monday, January 26, 2015

[LINUX_Newbies] HTML Email

 

Since I mentioned in an earlier thread last week about my loathing of
HTML email, I thought I would share, today, an email I got in a
different group I moderate elsewhere that sums up nicely exactly why
HTML email fills me with rage...

http://i.imgur.com/b6jkC6l.jpg

Note the image is a bit large, you may need to resize it (ctrl and the
'-' key in most browsers will zoom out).

The arrows and comments are mine, and I blanked out identifying info
because the point is about content, not necessarily who sent it..

Cheers

Jeff

__._,_.___

Posted by: J <dreadpiratejeff@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment