Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] How To Play DVD In Ubuntu 14.04

 


On 1/20/2015 8:24 AM, 'Neil Smith' neilsmith1357@yahoo.com [LINUX_Newbies] wrote:
 

lol dude, the Ubuntu website has 14.04 as latest for desktop and server, looks like your running a beta and looking for support lol come on

 

 

 

command line type

 

man sudo

<snip>

 

What is sudo command? I`m OK with the fresh install. Something I forgot. I have Ubuntu 14.10 in one of my computers. NO ISSUES ON ANYTHING!

 

              Gene H

On Jan 20, 2015, at 6:47 AM, 'Neil Smith' neilsmith1357@yahoo.com [LINUX_Newbies] wrote:



No, 14.10 is released.  It is not beta.  If I go to the Ubuntu download page, I get two possibilities:

1. 14.04.1 LTS = long term support
2. 14.10 regular six month scheduled release.

Loyal

__._,_.___

Posted by: Loyal Barber <loyal_barber@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment