Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] How To Play DVD In Ubuntu 14.04

 


On 1/19/2015 10:52 PM, Gene Henley mhenley2@verizon.net [LINUX_Newbies] wrote:
 

http://itsfoss.com/play-dvd-ubuntu-1310/

I STILL cannot play DVD`s with VLC on my Linux boxes.
This is a fix that I received,but my usage with terminal
is "NEWBIE". Is there a better way?
Gene H

<snip>
Gene,
You are killing me.  I don't have enough of the old messages left in line to put this in context.  The way I
remember this issue is you have several machines running various Linux Distros.  At the very least Ubuntu
14.10 and Linux Mint 17.1 with Mate desktop are included.  I thought the Mint desktop *DID* work for
playing DVDs but the Ubuntu 14.10 did not.  Please correct me or confirm I have this right.

Thanks,
Loyal

__._,_.___

Posted by: Loyal Barber <loyal_barber@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment