Tuesday, January 20, 2015

[LINUX_Newbies] Linux issues in a computer with a dual boot

 

Hi,


Happy new year!. I want to ask for your support to solve an issue. I installed CAELinux in a Mac computer with a dual boot using the rEFInd manager. The system works pretty nice, but when I shut down the computer, the system freezes. I have to turn off the computer forcing the shut down. What can I do to solve this issue?. I tried to force the shut down using the command sudo shutdown -h now. The system starts to shut down but freezes before some seconds.


Thanks in advance.


Luz Victor  

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: si_me_dejas_entrar@yahoo.com.mx
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment