Saturday, January 24, 2015

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Lost Serial Port?

 

> > Doesn't Newbies top post by default? I think they only have one, very
> > overworked mod.
>
> AFAIK they don't have moderation though ;-) And the rules of
> netiquette are a bit more relaxed here. But I've earned my Linux
> Curmudgeon status at the ripe old age of 40 anyway ;-) being from the
> school of USENET.

I'm still moderating this group, though my main concern is to keep spam off the list. It's been a long time since I've moderated the content of any discussions here, and I'm certainly not interested in policing message format rules.

Chad Martin

__._,_.___

Posted by: chad@tharasix.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment