Wednesday, March 20, 2013

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: grub and how to delete "Ubuntu";two Linuxdistribution,I want to delete one distribution;gparted?

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "westmi" <west.mi420@...> wrote:
>
> I take this one step further...I keep all my important files on an external 1TB hard drive. This enables me to re-program at any time....good luck!
> Darrin
>

I take this one step further...I keep all of my important files on an NFS share. This enables me to have access to those files on any of my machines at any time.

I'm basically doing this, just without the specialized computer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network-attached_storage

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment