Monday, March 11, 2013

[nslu2-linux] Re: problem with openslug + nslu2

 

Hello,

I personally gave up with slugOS a while back, because opkg and ipkg seem to conflict a bit with each other and wasn't update very often.

I moved to Debian using this guide
http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/unpack.html
It was pretty simple to install even with the installer not working.

I am not a expert on the difference between slug and Debian and may have been have doing something wrong in slugOS myself.

Hope this helps.

--- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Eric CS <erics324@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all, I have a question about slugosBE 5.3 Beta and NSLU2. I installed the
> firmware with upslug2 successfully. I configured the network with "turnup
> init" then I installed the system to my external hard drive 400 gb with "
> turnup disk-i / dev/sda1" then I created a swapfile file. Everything fine
> until I try to use opkg or ipkg, when I use the command "opkg update" and "
> ipkg update" NSLU2 automatically restarts.
> I searched a lot on google but can not find solution. Someone could give me a
> solution to solve this? thanks
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment