Thursday, March 21, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: grub and how to delete "Ubuntu";two Linuxdistribution,I want to delete one distribution;gparted?

 


Good afternoon
Do Mär 21 13:34:19 2013
Thank You for help.

> Absolutely you can do this later. I understand running
> before you walk. I started out keeping everything Linux
> under a single partition. When I found out from suggestions
> on this list that keeping a separate data partition would
> be a good idea, I incorporated that in my next install.
> My suggestion would be that you might want to do this
> the next time there is a Xubuntu upgrade.
>
> Loyal
>
I take this one step further...I keep all my important files on an
external 1TB hard drive. This enables me to re-program at any
time....good luck!
Darrin
*
Maybe I shall delete Ubuntu and all is fine.
*
Maybe I shall delete Ubuntu and noting is ok then
I can update all my private files by USB
this is no problems.
But it is a lot of work to install again
Blender Chrome Chromium Opera
or can I save also the programmes?

Regards
Sophie

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment