Thursday, March 21, 2013

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: NAS [OT] was "grub and how to delete Ubuntu

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, J <dreadpiratejeff@...> wrote:
>
> There's really no magic.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. --Arthur C. Clarke

It is all magic to me! The other day early on I mounted my NFS share on a box I was setting up with Gentoo and I've no idea how, or why it worked, but hey I was copying files. I know I had not installed the client server NFS software on it yet either.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment