Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Duvidas Slackware 14.0 (doubts Slackware 14.0)

 



On Sun, Mar 10, 2013, at 06:31 PM, DAVID William Bandeira wrote:

Good Night People,
I´M beginner linux, I installed Slackware version 14.0 today on the
notebook, but when we arrived at the end I chose the option xinitrc.twm
Manager tab windows (very basic), this option is command line, I'm
trying to
learn more linux background also need a graphical interface, I had to
have opted
for option xinitrc.kde KDE: K Desktop Environment, is now enabling the
graphical interface without having to reformat?
--
Thank You very much,

Atenciosamente

David William Freitas Ferreira Bandeira

Do you mean you want to install KDE or you don't know how to choose KDE
as your desktop?
If you chose Slackware's default and installed everything, you can
choose KDE as the default desktop for the next login. At the command
line run xwmconfig or wmconfig. I don't remember which one and I don't
currently have a Slackware box.
Donald

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment