Thursday, March 21, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] NAS [OT] was "grub and how to delete Ubuntu

 



Good afternoon
Do Mär 21 13:34:19 2013
Thank You for help

>
> <...>
> I keep all of my important files on an NFS
> share. This enables me to have access to those files on any of my
machines
> at any time.
>
> I'm basically doing this, just without the specialized computer:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network-attached_storage
>

So do you do this without a NAS server installed on its own machine?
Or maybe I'm just missing what you mean by "specialized computer"...

*
Can somebody explain me
the word
server?

Server has something to do with
sending emails
and
server has to do with hosting files.

Regards
Sophie

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment