Tuesday, March 26, 2013

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: USB Ethernet Adapter

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, Scott <scottro@...> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 02:34:32PM -0700, Joan Leach wrote:
> > http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/install-tarballs/
> > I found this with this Google search string:Linux 7830.tar Centos/Redhat how to run
>
> Note that CentOS is relatively old in terms of packages and kernel drivers.
> It might be worth trying it with something else, even a live CD.

It is hard to install a newer kernel into CentOS? I do that with every other Linux distribution I use. I'm only asking because I've never run CentOS and I'm wondering what makes it so different.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment