Monday, January 19, 2015

[LINUX_Newbies] Linux Mint 17.1 four editions

 

As I understand it, there are four editions. I have been advised to" Try different editions and distros and settle on that which" you like best."

   Mmmmm. I would,except that I defer to experience. What I react to as "like" may not be the best for business. So, I respectfully defer to
those that know more than I. Again. I am in business in home office, planning to use several work stations. I freely admit my lack of 
experience.That`s why I post in "Newbie",and why I will respect and analyze answers to my questions. I have tried Zorin,Mint,and Ubuntu 
on a limited number of computers. This is no hobby. I`m serious. I think I`ve found the place for info.
                       Thanks
                            Respectfully
                             Gene H
                      

.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Gene Henley <mhenley2@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment