Sunday, January 18, 2015

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Linux Mint 17.1

 

Yes. The Computers are both ASRock 775i65G.
                                    Gene

On 01/18/2015 06:58 PM, Joan Leach jleach728@sbcglobal.net [LINUX_Newbies] wrote:
 
Are both video cards the same?
Joan in Reno


From: "Gene Henley mhenley2@verizon.net [LINUX_Newbies]" <LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com>
To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 12:05 PM
Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] Linux Mint 17.1

 
I have a computer using VLC. That and most other apps in Ubuntu 14.10 run OK.
I have another computer that I recently put Mint 17.1 64 bit. In this computer,VLC will
not display video. I`m not that sharp using terminal. I hope I don`t need to start fine
tuning VLC in terminal. Do I? What`s the solution?
                                   Thanks
                                         Gene Henley
                              




__._,_.___

Posted by: Gene Henley <mhenley2@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment