Saturday, January 30, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] having trouble Im a newbie Debian 5.0 and ubuntu 9.10

 

1. and this is on both debian and ubuntu and xubuntu as to remember, I cannot download anything, it comes in on an TAR file and I extract it like you dowith Win RAR on xp and I cannot get it to set up and install on my PC. I dont understand all I see is files of stuff rather than setup. i have no I dea what i am doing. This is the problem I get with not having sound on my ubuntu. but yets my sound card is compatible with debian and xubuntu.

Also Have trouble on debian with flash player, again same issue with downloading and even of flash player is compatible with debian.

any thoughts ?

thanks

Mark

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment