Wednesday, January 27, 2010

[nslu2-linux] Re: PROFTPd doesnt work/start when Asterisk is running.

 

Unslung 6.8

--- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Mike Westerhof <mwester@...> wrote:
>
> jawohl911 wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > Whenever I try to start proftpd when asterisk is running, i get "Fork :resource unavailable" error, and it doesnt launch.
> >
> > If I start proftpd and asterisk isnt running, I can log into the ftp server without any problem. However, as soon as I start asterisk, the proftpd process will keep existing, but I can't connect to the server anymore.
> >
> > I have a 128mb swap file on my 2GB usb key. 7MB of those 128 are being used.
> >
> > The normal 32 MB of memory are almost all used though : 592k free.
> >
> > I remember slimming asterisk a while ago, but I have added a few modules since then.
> >
> > Also, I'm believe that this asterisk+proftpd combo worked before, when I was using a hard drive instead of the usb key. The usb key is a clone of the hdd, so the config should be the same.
> >
> > I'm quite the newbie in linux and am still amazed I got so many things working on that little thing, so any help would be very welcome.
> >
> >
> > Any idea?
> > Thanks!
> > S.
> It would be helpful if you identified what firmware you are running.
>
> -Mike (mwester)
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment