Tuesday, January 19, 2010

[nslu2-linux] ssh not running- help?

 

Hi, running slugOS on an nslu2 (5.3 I think) off a flash drive, with a hd on the other usb port.

It's been running fine for about 3 months, just running an mt-daapd server.

I've been trying to work out how to stream video to my xbox360, so went to login to the slug, but am getting connection refused via ssh.

I've rebooted about 5 or 6 times, and I'm still getting connection refused. Don't understand why.

Mt-daapd is fine, and every time I reboot, that comes back up again and is streaming as we speak.

Any ideas how I can get back into my box? I took me soooo long to get it working the first time, if I have to start again and re-flash it again I suspect my wife may throw it out when I'm not here!!

Thanks,

Matt

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment