Sunday, January 31, 2010

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Thanks for all the feedback about Mint & new ?

 

>From: loyal_barber <loyal_barber@yahoo.com>
>To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
>Sent: Sun, January 31, 2010 4:50:11 PM
>Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Thanks for all the feedback about Mint & new ?
>
>>There are a couple of things you can do to improve your burn:
>>1. Check the MD5 check sum on your download. If you don't know how
>>to do that, just ask
>>2. Slow the speed way down
>
>>Usually works for me. Most burners always select max speed and I
>>find that rarely works correctly.
>
>>Loyal

Ah, I bet it was the speed cause I just used the default. I did check the MD5 on all my attempts.
Thanks

Sue in AL
K&S Natural Farms Mercantile - http://stores.ebay.com/K-S-Natural-Farms-Mercantile/
K&S Ham Radio Parts - http://sites.google.com/site/kshamradioparts/

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment