Thursday, January 28, 2010

[nslu2-linux] Re: PIO problem using NSLU2 (Unslung) , HB 8 channel I/O (DS2408) and owfs - 2.7p28

 



--- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "eduardfreeman" <eduardfreeman@...> wrote:
>
> I use a NSLU2 with unslung v6.10, owfs-2.7p28-1 and a Hobbyboards 8 Channel I/O (DS2408).
>
> The problem i have is that i only can change the PIO.BYTE option. The PIO.ALL
> and the PIO.0 to PIO.7 options won't work.
>
> I installed the Maxim 1-wire viewer on a Windows PC and connected the I/O board.
> With the 1-wire viewer software i can control all the PIO options.
>
> Today i installed Ubuntu with OWFS and was able to use every PIO option.
> So i think there is a problem with the current OWFS version available for NSLU2
> devices?
>
> Can someone help me solving this problem?
>

No one who has a suggestion/solution ?

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment