Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Reflashed and now the admin web page is gone...

 

atoughram wrote:
> --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "atoughram" <russ@...> wrote:
>
>> I reflashed with unslung 6.10 and initially the admin web page worked, but as soon as I unslung the disk, it disappeared. The only ports that are open are ports 21, 139, and 445. What have I done? I've tried to reflash again, but even with the disk disconnected, I still cant get to the admin pages or even see any ports open except for 21,139, and 445. Originally I had the admin page on Port 1024. Help?
>>
>>
>
> I reflashed it with Linksys firmware and still no port 80.... How do I do a master reset?
>
This is a frequently-asked-question... somebody should add the answer to
the wiki.

It involves holding the reset button in a magic Linksys-defined way --
refer to the Linksys site to find what that sequence is (I don't remember).

If that fails, there is the reset of the sysconf partition -- but that
is a last resort, and should be avoided unless the alternative is to
toss the unit in the trash. An error in even a single digit when
resetting the sysconf can permanently brick your unit. You've been warned!

-Mike (mwester)

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment