Wednesday, January 27, 2010

[nslu2-linux] PROFTPd doesnt work/start when Asterisk is running.

 

Hi everyone,

Whenever I try to start proftpd when asterisk is running, i get "Fork :resource unavailable" error, and it doesnt launch.

If I start proftpd and asterisk isnt running, I can log into the ftp server without any problem. However, as soon as I start asterisk, the proftpd process will keep existing, but I can't connect to the server anymore.

I have a 128mb swap file on my 2GB usb key. 7MB of those 128 are being used.

The normal 32 MB of memory are almost all used though : 592k free.

I remember slimming asterisk a while ago, but I have added a few modules since then.

Also, I'm believe that this asterisk+proftpd combo worked before, when I was using a hard drive instead of the usb key. The usb key is a clone of the hdd, so the config should be the same.

I'm quite the newbie in linux and am still amazed I got so many things working on that little thing, so any help would be very welcome.

Any idea?
Thanks!
S.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment