Thursday, January 28, 2010

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Hi Team, Is it possible to write some fixed string in a excel file at Fix cell

 

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 10:24:53AM -0500, J wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 06:18, Robert C Wittig
> <wittig.robert@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > You asked this same, exact question on the 'linux' list yesterday, and
> > received quite a few replies, some of which asked for more information,
> > what exactly you were trying to accomplish.
>
> It figures... I looked at this three times yesterday and thought... I
> really should provide a sufficiently witty and snarky response since I
> answered him over on linux@, but then I decided to just let it go (had
> some other things to take care of that were vastly more important).
> And Robert steps up and says exactly what I had considered saying,
> albeit more elegantly.
>
> Good show Robert!

I think I rejected it from one of the ones I moderate--I believe it was
sent to RH as well. Unless, of course I did it wrong and wound up
accepting it.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys EB3467D6

Willow: I'm a bloodsucking fiend! Look at my outfit!

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment