Thursday, April 10, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] The Debian Choice...

 

I am still a Linux beginner that started with Raspberry Pi after several false starts several years back. I am not a rookie with computers in general. I have been using Debian Wheezy for the Linux side of the Lab for quite a while now and am comfortable with it. There is nothing unique to the current install. I would like to move the system to a dual boot with Windows XPPRO. I understand the easy path is to install xppro first and then add the Linux distro.

I consider this to be a long term system and I am wondering if there are things in the Linux world that Debian cannot do?

 John   W8CCW


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment