Thursday, April 24, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] browser WINE

 

good afternoon
thank you for help.

Am 24.04.2014 14:20, schrieb Linux Canuck:
> If you really need Corel Draw, and I get that need, then I would run it
> in a Windows VM or dual boot because it won't work in Wine.
*
What does this mean?

To install first win and second a Linux?

>
> Yes, Blender is professional quality. It is meant to be 3D using meshes
> to create its effects. It is very powerful, but quite easy to get help
> online for.
>
> Roy
> On Thursday, April 24, 2014 4:46:29 AM, "highskywhy@yahoo.de"
>
sorry

I have now 3 books
and
I found many online tutorials for blender
but I cannot understand.

because
it is to fast.

where can I find a workshop
easy easy easy blender

create a ball

make it blue

make textures on it
move the ball a little bit
and then export?

all workshops I found build in the first exercise something like a fish
or a complete room.

regards
sophie

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (76)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment