Thursday, April 24, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Java FX in Ubuntu

 

It looks like it is using apturl, but I am not sure without more information.

Roy
On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 11:39:15 PM, Loyal Barber <loyal_barber@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
rvdidit wrote --------------------------------    <SNIP>  > I tried installing the Java file I have in downloads, but kept getting "file not found".    Ross,   would you tell me what step of mine was giving this issue?  I will try to figure it  out with you.    <snip>  > So I read instructions in help and followed steps up to the point where I needed to type in an  > internet address but their example had "DEB"  before http//-------.  > I was unable to find this link to my Java  file to be installed.    Please give us a URL or Link of what you were reading.  That will help us figure out how  to help.    <snip>    Thanks,  Loyal  


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment