Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Bought a computer with Linux 4.10

 



good afternoon

I use hardy ubuntu when I visit friends

so I can use the pc.

but I do not install.
I use the usb stick and firefox

regards

sophie

Am 09.04.2014 14:23, schrieb Linux Canuck:
> Yes and No. Yes, it is a problem if you want to install new applications
> or get an update to an existing one. No, it is not a problem if it is
> working well and you don't care about new applications or updates.
>
> Roy
> On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 4:24:55 AM, "highskywhy@yahoo.de"
> <highskywhy@yahoo.de> wrote:
> FIRST
>
> Linux Newbies is better than any linux book oder onlineworkshop.
>
> good morning
> I tried 2012 30 distros
> and hardy ubuntu very old was best.
>
> better then ubuntu 12.4
> Now
> nearly only
> we use xubuntu 13.10
> for me much better than ubuntu.
> so try and error isnt the worst way.
>
> question:
> is there a problem to use an old linux like ubuntu 4?
>
> regards
> sophie
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment