Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Mint 16 Cinnamon woes!

 


On 4/22/2014 2:25 PM, Gene C. Falck wrote:
 

Hi Hal,

You wrote:

> You can fetch dBan; burn a CD; boot and run it to completely wipe the
> HD..

<snip>

Hmm. I have recently done what appears to be a
normal installation of Mint (with Mate) to replace
Windows XP so this matter may not apply to my
situation.

So far, I have no known problems.

My usage is on the simple side, but what should
I be looking for? Any ideas what the hidden files
would be?

--

Regards,

Gene Falck
gfalck@merr.com

Gene, this does not apply to you.  Your Linux Mint Mate is working fine.

Loyal

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment