Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] browser

 

thank you for this good information

sophie

Am 02.04.2014 16:48, schrieb Bart Lidofsky:
> Well, as anonymous as is allowed. For example, it doesn't provide
> an anonymous email address, which means that you have to either find
> another service to be anonymous on a "closed garden" website like
> Facebook. Still, I was getting sick of any time I looked up a product
> for a friend, I suddenly found myself inundated with advertisements for
> similar products. More on topic, I use TOR on a Linux VM, especially
> when checking out unknown sites, because it is much safer from viruses,
> and I can just delete and regenerate the VM if I do get attacked (a good
> reason to do all your browsing on a VM, regardless of your prime OS).

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (49)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment