Saturday, April 12, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Downloading Problem

 

Bart, I suspected that it is as easy as that, however, please expand your reply a bit with some detailed specifics.
1) Back up data --- How?
2) Back up programs --- How?
4) Restore --- How?.


---In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, <bart@...> wrote :

I have been trying out numerous distros, and  have a standard method of upgrading:
1) Back up data
2) Back up programs
3) Create a fresh install.
4) Restore.

    Bart

On 4/11/2014 7:02 AM, waltsmayl@... wrote:
 

It is confusing for me when I read about all the different distros that are being discussed and the updating/upgrading processes. I'm concerned about keeping/protecting what I have. I don't want to have to start all over in the future.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (62)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment