Thursday, April 10, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] mistakes=siduction weak xubuntu

 

good afternoon

do You need lspci or lshal or any other task for information?

problem

I use also xubuntu at machine a
I user also siduction at machine b

now
siduction lxde have many problem
crashes
once a quarter a year

then after an update tuesday www was dead
siduction does have a community but chat and forum could not help

so
I killed machine b and installed xubuntu

BUT

50% of the tasks siduction did
now make the machine sleep.

so the situation is

siduction fast and nice to the machine
but problems

xubuntu very slow and is doing a hard job with the same machine.

so what should I do

a is there a linux simple like siduction and xubuntu
but more fast xubuntu and secure like xubuntu?

b can I improve xubuntu? nice -n 19 firefox makes it a little bit better

c any other idea?

what tasks do I do?

audacity a little bit
burn
90% surfing and mailing

regards
sophie

PS
I needed 6 hours for clean backup and start the new linux.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (64)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment