Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Installing TOS

 

Downloads will be in your home folder. What extension does this TOS have, exe is a Windows program.
 http://mediaserver.thinkorswim.com/installer/install.html

There seems to be a Linux port for this Ameritrade tool...

Joan in Reno


From: "rvdidit@yahoo.com" <rvdidit@yahoo.com>
To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 8:43 PM
Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] Installing TOS

 
Hi,

Bran new to this Ubuntu OS. I installed it because I need to run my trading platform (TOS) on it.
TOS = Think or swim.
They say that some folks have installed it and gotten it to work on Linux, but that would likely take me years to figure out myself.

I downloaded the TOS installer, but upon dbl clicking it, I get the message that it cannot open the file.
I honestly cannot even find the applications folder in Linux.

any ideas, help or advice welcome.
Thanks.
Ross


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment