Sunday, February 27, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: New to group

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "Shellie" <mbuter30@...> wrote:
>
> lol yep they do keep changing so I have heard. I just got a book from the library with 18 Linux OS on disk.

A book? Linux on a disk? Where is this library, in a cave next to where they found the Dead Sea Scrolls? Books and disks are so last millennium with Linux. We're moving at warp speed today.

I figure by the next time I install Linux all I'll have to do is walk up to a bearded guru and with his amazing Kreskin like powers it'll be done telepathically. Like this guy:

http://www.cs.swansea.ac.uk/~cswill/Pictures/MilnerVisit/n,MilnerTalk,0.jpg

Though this last time it was effected through a pen drive and live network install. Still no real physical medium has changed hands in longer than I can recall anymore.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment