Monday, February 28, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: New to group

 

Wow there have been a lot of replies. I just got back from class a little
bit ago and just saw all the posts. This class is for A+ but it got me
interested in Linux. I plan to take COMPTIA Linux + after Network +. From
what I have used in Ubuntu I do like it a lot. Still haven't explored it
much yet. I have been studying for my second exam for the certification and
dealing with an injury. I dropped a 15 - 20 pound log on my foot and now
dealing with taking pain meds for it and trying to study. lol

I did get the program to unzip in windows but it was supposed to be games
for linux so maybe where I got the games from was mistaken. Not sure but
will still continue to attempt unziping it. Now I am dealing with some
issues on my desktop but that might be a graphics card going.

Shellie

----- Original Message -----

> No problem. I've done that myself! :)
>
> Roy
>
> Using Kubuntu 10.10, 64-bit
> Location: Canada

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment