Thursday, February 17, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] speech to text program?

 

I saw one in the repository when I was looking for multimedia stuff. I
don't recall the name. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll find
the name for you.

On 02/16/2011 11:24 AM, Yvette Davis wrote:
> Is there a speech to text program (Like Dragon) for Linux. I'm sure there
> has to be, but I can't find it. I'm running Ubuntu 10.04, and I've checked
> the Software Center and Synaptic. Both turn up nothing. I'm sure I'm
> looking
> in the wrong place.. can someone give me suggestions?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment