Thursday, February 24, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: People say PCLinuxOS is more windows like in feel and look but not Ubuntu

 



>
> I really can't stand Windows user interface. How copy and paste functions on Windows annoys me. The list goes on and on.
>

What wrong with the copy and paste functions? I use that every day.I just use the keyboard shortcuts has I use it way too much.

> My system isn't Ubuntu but that hardly matters as any Linux is just like any other Linux, and all can be made to look or do what any other can. Linux isn't Windows though, some basic precepts might be the same but past that its all different I'm afraid. Actually I'm pretty thankful.

I think windows XP had the best interface than any other windows OS.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment