Sunday, April 24, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: why does the malware get past the anti-virus program

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "dbneeley" <dbneeley@...> wrote:
>
> My, Rob, you do bounce around a good bit,don't you?
>
> In most Linux distributions today, multimedia support isn't much of a problem on most hardware. These days, I simply install the VLC Media Player and it handles nearly everything you're likely to throw at it.
>

I think I did not clarify when I posted the message saying I wanted one that supports multimedia and security , I was trying to say I did not want to get IceWM ,LXDE ,Trinity Desktop Environment or EDE if it lacks support for multimedia and lack of security just becuse it looks like windows 98.

Only version 3.5.10 does it say Legacy http://www.trinitydesktop.org/

But I still very much like Trinity Desktop Environment.

screanshot http://www.trinitydesktop.org/wiki/pub/Documentation/Releases_3_5_12/sm_kde3_5_maverick_livecd_konqueror.png

I just do not want one that lack in multimedia and security do to it is a Legacy .

Even if it looks like windows 98 and easy to use.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment