Sunday, April 24, 2011

[nslu2-linux] thanks, commits, & a possible minor toolchain issue...

 

Thank you, Brian. You all made the process very no-mess, no-fuss.

Making a few commits now, prolly just updates to (more) current versions, for some basic packages.

****I think I've spotted a minor problem w/ the "make directories" makefile... it doesn't create the required directory called "bin" at : optware/staging/opt/bin . I've seen this I think everytime I've built libpcap on a fresh/virgin toolchain setup. My manual fix for this is just to go in and create the dir by hand via command line or via Nautilus.

Since this is a toolchain question I thought I'd pass it by you, on the minor chance that it could be some quirky 32 vs 64 bit difference... Maybe no one else sees it?

again, thanks,

davy

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment