Saturday, April 30, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Hello

 

Linux is the best os if you know what to do or what you are doing

From Emmanuel Q

On Apr 24, 2011, at 8:19 PM, dlp <dvdposton@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ubuntu will pick them up easy.
>
> david
>
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 01:27:50 -0000
> "Thomas" <matrix_hacker_neo@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I have to admit that I am a Linux newbie, I am considering taking the plunge into a version on Linux (probably Ubuntu or mint 10). I am worried about three pieces of hardware. They are the WiFi (Intel Pro Wireless), the sound card (High Definition Audio Device) and the video (Intel GMA 950). If anyone has any experience using these devices with Linux, advice would be greatly appreciated before I make the jump.
> >
> > I am thinking of making the jump from windows 7 because I want an OS that is Open Source.
> >
>
> --
> dlp <dvdposton@gmail.com>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment