Wednesday, April 27, 2011

[nslu2-linux] Re: Another Slug dead (itr doesn't boot..) -- any hint/suggestion very welcomed

 

Hi Adam!
Thank you for your feedback!
I did checked the power issue by swapping the power cords of my 2 slugs, so I was sure that the problem was related to something else. Eventually, I was able to solve the problem as I explain in my response to other member feedback at the forum (Mai).
Anyway, thanks for your support!
Joao
--- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Adam Baker <slug@...> wrote:
>
> jmir_po <j-mir@> writes:
> ...
>
> > But before I do that, I
> > want to see if there's some another possible solution to try and would be very
> > grateful if someone could help me to get into the right track.
> >
>
> If you have access to a multimeter it would be worthwhile checking what voltage
> is on the slug's power supply when it is running (often the 5V pin on the USB
> connector is the easiest point to measure it). When the PSU is failing it can
> often manage to run redboot but not boot the complete system.
>
> Adam
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment