Friday, March 1, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] zip

 

Take a look at
http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/how-can-i-zipping-and-unzipping-files-under-linux.html

If you want a GUI use (e.g.) apt-get install file-roller.

-----Original Message-----
From: highskywhy highskywhy@yahoo.de>
To: LINUX_Newbies LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 1, 2013 7:07 pm
Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] zip

Fr Mär 01 19:07:12 2013

ZIP UNZIP 7zip

Good evening
How can I pack and unpack files?

Is there a
pkzip
and pkunzip in Linux?

There is a 7zip,isnt it?
How can I install it?
sudo apt-get install 7zip?
How can I see, there is a 7zip on the HD?
How can I use 7zip?

Example:

I want to pack
a.gif into a file a.zip.

How can I unpack a.zip to a.gif?

Is 7zip a program, used in the terminal?

Regard
Sophie

I am using Xubuntu and Siduction.

------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this list, please email
LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.Yahoo!
Groups Links

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment